Before joining Scotland Wright Associates, Curt worked for The Coca-Cola Company for many years within their Mergers & Acquisitions group. Over the course of his time with The Coca-Cola Company, Curt worked on over $5 Billion of transactions including numerous divestitures and brand acquisitions. While with the company, Curt completed his MBA at Emory University's Goizueta Business School as well as Level I of the Certified Financial Analyst ("CFA") program. A Boston native, Curt has lived in Atlanta for the last seven years. In his spare time, Curt enjoys golfing and travelling abroad.
- Mergers & Acquisitions at The Coca-Cola Company
- Strategy & Operations at The Coca-Cola Company
- B.S. in Finance from Wake Forest University
- M.B.A. from Emory University's Goizeuta Business School
- Level I of the Certified Financial Analyst ("CFA") Program
- Community Involvement
- Member of Christ the King Church